Monday, July 12, 2010

Wedding





So- I haven't written in some time. Life has been hectic- but in a wonderfully good way.

Got married 1 month ago today. When people ask "does it feel different to be married"- most people respond with "no". After being with Tom for 6 years on July 23rd, I would think I would feel the same. But I do not. I feel such a level of comfort, admiration, romance and patience. So if you plan on asking me if marriage feels different- I will say "yes". I feel more complete. I feel more and more love for my husband daily. I feel loved unconditionally. I feel as if I have married my best friend and my lover. He loves me for me and lets me be me. I am a dramatic, over emotional, completely devoted diva who needs someone with patience and acceptance. Tom not only patiently accepts me he pushes me to be a better person and to follow my dreams and my heart. I hope and wish that every newlywed can feel this way and hope that everyone can find this kind of love.

I need to send a special thank you out to our parents, our maids of honor and our bridal party. you guys rocked my socks. you are trully the best friends anyone could ask for. You catered to my demands on my wedding day and noone flinched! You were patient and kind and made our wedding day the best day of our lives. We only have memories and pictures.... and wait we do not need more than that.

Will be posting a list of memories from the wedding.... hahah....

One month in and we have already spent two weeks in hawaii honeymooning, a weekend with great friends at the fingerlakes and rescued two dogs! Wow! Cannot believe we are into July already. So far 2010 is seriously one of the best years of my life.

Love-

K

Will be posting more often and more interesting blogs.

Does anyone read this?

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel. When Jake and I got married (after being together for 7 years) it did feel different. I felt like we were more of a family and I love him more everyday.
    Congrats again. Your wedding was beautiful and we were so happy to be a part of it.
    -Rhiannon

    Pa- Quincy is a doll!

    ReplyDelete