Saturday, April 24, 2010
Friday, April 23, 2010
- Ana Lisa Dropping Her Phone in a beer
- Ana lisa falling backwards over a garbage can
- Misty telling a mom her son was really hot
- The asian boy who looks like ashton kuchter dancing- how cute!
- Mamacita herself dancing like a 25 year old :)
- Tom drinking out of 3 cups- b/c 1 is just not enough
- The Alabama boy lap dancing Miss Belinda
- Kozmic mama attempting to sing Single Ladies-FAILURE alert. It didn't work out.
- Becky and the fab tongue shots throughout the evening
- The moth taking over the cake- that matched the invite
- Oh- and the cake again- Eduardo made the cake the same flavor as their wedding cake- I mean come on is this a Harlequin Love Novel or what?
- Tom & I getting to meet the ever so cute LuLu who peed on the floor in excitement to meet her Anglo Saxon aunt & uncle
- Trilling the name Geraldo with Becky to prove I had some lating flare.
- Me proceeding to tell the crowd Misty and Geraldo would make beautiful babies
- Having a professional limo driver drive us around and make sure we got home safe- Thanks Jared Melson. You rocked.
So then the night didn't end for me. Jill was tired so we dropped her off.... and we went out to paint the town red. Well not really. We went skanky and hit up Sammy T's Music Hall. Yes the hand stamp sad STMH and we needed a wrist band too. Tom looked like an alcoholic on the plane the next day b/c he never took his off. Wonderful. The best thing about Sammy T's is that they have a Friday night 3 for all. all drinks $3. Admission $3. How can you beat cheap alcohol?Being the inner baller that he is- Tom had to order petrone shots for the house. I know I want to marry this man :)
The one thing everyone should know about STMH is that Bret Michael's will be there soon. This place is super class all the way. My besty Misty and her crew- Tracie & Sara all tried to get a VIP table (this in Alabama does not include bottle service or any amenities- so it's just a chair and a waitress) but it was $1000 so they opted to just go to the event drunk and not have to fight for drinks. Oh how I love these women.
So after many petrone shots, falling on the floor in a dress, dancing on the stage. requesting music (why do I always request poker face and have my gaga monster come out in public)- we didn't want to end the night at 2 am. The lights came on- we scattered like cocka roaches- naturally- and then drove to Baily Cove to our new Mexican friend, Geraldo's house. Nice bachelor pad. Well- I ended the night when I fell asleep on the couch. Tom never wants the party to end- so he was mad. Naturally.
Woke up at 7 AM still drunk- hair pieces everywhere- a killer headache- and a few new phone #'s in my phone. That is a great night-New drunk friends- woo hoo!
back to philly- but forever missing my southern lifestyle.....
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Beautiful outside today- went for a long run/walk with my wonderful poochie- Benjamin. Things came to mind- such as.... I am 26, going on 27. Getting married in two months. What do I really want to do with the rest of my life? Is this my true quarter life crisis....? What are some things I would like to change in my life and what are some things I want to do. Essentially I talk about a Bucket List and I am going to put it in writing. I am going to constantly update it- because there is so much life has to offer I can't just pick a few things....
If anyone actually reads this- post your buckets lists too-- and keep me updated on when you complete them. I am going to start now.
- Go to a Jimmy Buffet concert, fully embrace the parrot, and enjoy the experience what it is like to be a parrot head. The concert in our area actually falls on August 07. Being that my birthday is August 09- great present for me. :) Wait I just noticed they have one on August 10 too. Two options! Also- anyone who may be interested in joining me with this experience.... let me know.
- Learn how to shoot a gun. If not for any other reason but to say I did it. I am going to research shooting ranges in the Philadelphia area and try to arrange for this to happen. I am actually really scared of guns. Like so scared when I see one I get anxiety.
- Go to a red carpet event. Tom was telling me about this "girls weekend" company that sets up a red carpet event including dinner, manicures and pedicures. This seems like the best thing I have ever heard of. I am also including in this experience possibly making it into Philadelphia Style Magazine? I need to take pictures on a step and repeat.
- Do a photo shoot with the animals. The animals are Tootsie and Benjamin and they are the most amazing dogs- ever. Do a boudoir photoshoot. Obviously when my body is rocking. I really like photos by Alyssa Maloof. Check her out. http://www.alyssamaloof.com/artistic2.html. She was our original wedding photographer- but due to another opportunity for her she had to cancel. Still love her eye and her artistic photographs.
- Start my own line of dogs clothes called "......" Ok I am not going to my post it until I make it happen b/c I don't need people stealing my ideas. Along with opening up a pet boutique one of these days when the time is right- I am going to make stylin couture clothese for our furry friends. Couture is not only for fabulous people- but for fabulous poochies.
Ok I am semi hungover. Yes- when you are 26, having 6 glasses of wine can wreck you. I am going to take a breather. Take tootsie for a walk- gather more ideas and write more later.