Saturday, April 24, 2010

Spring has Sprung


nu=3237>:49>852>WSNRCG=33686776;333:nu0mrj.jpg">

Last night two of our very good extra special friends A + B came over. A bottle of mommy's time out (maybe 2), a bottle of mark west and a bunch of PBR's made for a great night with some great conversation. My friend A & I became friends last August at a company function. I was like damn this bitch is Fab and she was like " I knew I would like her with her red necklace". That's a match mad in friend heaven. Oh yeah- we are both kind of obsessed with dogs. In a sick way kind of. We want to save all dogs & harm all people who mistreat dogs. I am a little jealous- she got to meet Rescue Inc. How cool is that? She has started taking puppy pictures and she was kind of nice to take some of my wonderful children, Benjamin and Tootsie. Those are the pictures that will be posted. She is a novice, but she has an eye for art and will do amazing things with practice! Photographing dogs takes TRUE talent and determination. I mean they don't understand "say cheese" or "smile". Or do they?




Thought of the day- "if you cry baby, can you get a new puppy?".... Thoughts?
Tom's little sister # 1 cried baby at the country club one night- still makes me laugh. Obviously she wants a puppy. I want one too. I am trying to talk the lover into letting me foster a st.Bernard. Hmmm... will this be good or will it be great? Maybe a beautiful disaster...? I'll take it.
Love-
K

No comments:

Post a Comment