Sunday, April 11, 2010

Bucket List

Still on day 1.

Beautiful outside today- went for a long run/walk with my wonderful poochie- Benjamin. Things came to mind- such as.... I am 26, going on 27. Getting married in two months. What do I really want to do with the rest of my life? Is this my true quarter life crisis....? What are some things I would like to change in my life and what are some things I want to do. Essentially I talk about a Bucket List and I am going to put it in writing. I am going to constantly update it- because there is so much life has to offer I can't just pick a few things....

If anyone actually reads this- post your buckets lists too-- and keep me updated on when you complete them. I am going to start now.

  • Go to a Jimmy Buffet concert, fully embrace the parrot, and enjoy the experience what it is like to be a parrot head. The concert in our area actually falls on August 07. Being that my birthday is August 09- great present for me. :) Wait I just noticed they have one on August 10 too. Two options! Also- anyone who may be interested in joining me with this experience.... let me know.
  • Learn how to shoot a gun. If not for any other reason but to say I did it. I am going to research shooting ranges in the Philadelphia area and try to arrange for this to happen. I am actually really scared of guns. Like so scared when I see one I get anxiety.
  • Go to a red carpet event. Tom was telling me about this "girls weekend" company that sets up a red carpet event including dinner, manicures and pedicures. This seems like the best thing I have ever heard of. I am also including in this experience possibly making it into Philadelphia Style Magazine? I need to take pictures on a step and repeat.
  • Do a photo shoot with the animals. The animals are Tootsie and Benjamin and they are the most amazing dogs- ever. Do a boudoir photoshoot. Obviously when my body is rocking. I really like photos by Alyssa Maloof. Check her out. http://www.alyssamaloof.com/artistic2.html. She was our original wedding photographer- but due to another opportunity for her she had to cancel. Still love her eye and her artistic photographs.
  • Start my own line of dogs clothes called "......" Ok I am not going to my post it until I make it happen b/c I don't need people stealing my ideas. Along with opening up a pet boutique one of these days when the time is right- I am going to make stylin couture clothese for our furry friends. Couture is not only for fabulous people- but for fabulous poochies.

Ok I am semi hungover. Yes- when you are 26, having 6 glasses of wine can wreck you. I am going to take a breather. Take tootsie for a walk- gather more ideas and write more later.

-K

1 comment:

  1. You FINALLY started your blog! That's so great! I can't wait to read the funny, interesting, and insightful stories of the life of Kandice. I think you should discuss your view of poor animal owners and the things you already have and will do to protect our little furry loves! They are funny and telling stories about your character and the world needs more people like you rescuing the pups out there!! :)

    ReplyDelete