Monday, April 11, 2011

Bark For Life 2011

Team Barker Lounge

Team Barker Lounge raised $430 towards The American Cancer Society! I was informed today by the event chair, Marsha, that our team was the # 1 team in raising donation! Anne, the owner of The Barker Lounge, with the kindness of her soul, had weekly raffles to raise money for this cause. Her entire staff also took park in the walk, byraising money and attending the 1 mile walk through Rose Tree Park with their favorite canine!

Azita & Bailey

The American Cancer Society is an outstanding organization. I have a soft spot in my heart for this cause because of the ones we have lost on the way to this discouraging disease. I also have a soft spot in my heart for those that have made it through the hard times of treatment and survived this debilitating disease. My mother, my inspiration, is a cancer survivor. With organizations like the American Cancer Society, we are able to bring awareness, education, assistance and support to those battling cancer.

Kasey, Megan, Brian, Bandit

One day there will be a cure. One day we will overcome this epidemic. One day you can say-you helped pave the way.

Elle & Mary

Many thanks to all that attending, contributed and believed! Special thanks to Anne, Azita, Tom, Mary, Megan D, Brian G, Megan B, Brian A, Janene, Ryan, Lina & Holly for making the day so fulfilling!

Me & My Quincy

Interested in making a difference? Follow this link to make a donation!American Cancer Society Donation Page!!

Enjoy the pictures!






Love,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment