Monday, October 25, 2010

Success Stories! Aileen & Mr. Charlie


"My name is Aileen. I had been searching for the perfect dog for quite some time. I learned very quickly that the adoption process is not an easy one! More then half the people I contacted didn't even get back to me because I don't have a fenced in yard. Now I was looking for a small dog because my apartment just isn't fit for a big guy. I almost got to the point of giving up because all my efforts were unsuccessful. So I was enthusiastically surprised when Kandice contacted me about a Pomeranian she recently rescued. I went to meet him and it was love at first site! My little Charlie man has been my bundle of joy since I got him. He is my best friend, we struggled a little at first in terms of getting acclimated to his new home and going outside but he got over it quickly. He sometimes tries to be the boss too! He doesn't care for the cat much but loves other dogs his size and is my little protector! I can't even imagine life before my little marshmallow! I love him dearly and we have come such a long way! I am so happy I could be a part of saving this little guys life! It was actually a couple weeks after my birthday and was the best birthday present I could have ever asked for. I think a rescue is much more rewarding then buying a puppy because they need the love just as much and have a harder time getting it. I love my Charlie and thank Kandice all the time for blessing me with my baby! "

No comments:

Post a Comment