Friday, November 5, 2010

Hambone!




Debbie Stezar from 1 Life 2 Live asked me to spread the word on Hambone- who has been in foster care for too long!!


Here is his info on petfinder:
Hambone is a great dog! He gets along just fine with the other two dogs in the foster home and he loves to swim in the pond!! He must think that he is a lab!! He should probably go to a home where there is, at least, one other dog since he does seem to enjoy their company so much. Hambone has been updated on his shots and has been neutered. He is crate trained and housebroken. He is ready to go home with you today!! Please put your application in on this handsome young man! Hi...my name is Hambone. My foster dad gave me that name because ....I am a ham!! I am a rescued dog. I had a home once. I don't know what happened. One day my person took me for a ride in the car and let me out on a sidewalk. When I wasn't looking....he drove away. I am sure that he forgot me....I ran down the street and tried to tell him that I wasn't in the car..but he just kept going. Some nice people saw me and didn't want me to get hit by a car...so they gave me a place to hang out until someone could help me out of the jam I was in. Finally, I found a foster home and now they tell me that I have a rescue. I am going to the doctor's to get my shots and to get neutered. I am not sure what that means but I guess it is something that has to get done. Anyway, I am a young dog, about a year and a half or so, and I have a lot of puppy energy. I would do well in a home with young, energetic people who could take me for long walks and play with me a lot. I do like to play fetch and I truly do enjoy a good belly rub!! I love people and do fine with older children. I am pretty good around other dogs with a proper introduction. I have to learn some manners but my foster dad promised to work on that! I should be ready for my "forever" home very soon. So, if you think that I sound like the right dog for you, please email Ken at kennychuck1@hotmail.com and ask for an adoption application for me....Hambone!! Thanks!


This dog needs a place to call forever!Please cross post
!

Here is his petfinder link:

Can't adopt right now? Consider making a donation or fostering a dog in need!

http://onelifetoliverescue.com/

1 comment: