Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My shot at photography ( No Pun hehehe)

First- wow... how is it March 1st? I must write in green- because the month of March is all about the irish! I even put irish cream in my coffee this morning!


So I splurged and got a high tech camera- well for me. I love love love taking pictures and feel like I have a good eye...well after 1,000 shots my eye has no choice but to take one good picture!


So I love dogs. I love drinks. I love designers. That's my focus. A photographer must have a niche right? The three D's are my central focal point for shooting.


I was at Hartford dog park a few weeks ago when I first acquired my Nikon D3100. Walking around with a camera around my neck- people thought I was actually good. One guy asked me "what was I shooting"- how cool? I know, I know. I am corny. Especially since I was at the dog park trailing my dogs with treats, trying to get them to look directly at the camera and stay extremely still so the picture comes out perfect- what do you think I was shooting silly man? Of course he was a professional photographer and he started throwing out words like iso and stuff and I had to admit to my naivety towards photography. He laughed and explained a lot to me- so I was able to learn a little.


Here is my whirl! Remember the three D's :)


Let me know what you think!






No comments:

Post a Comment